login broken, login chat too?

Having problems using the forums? Have a suggestion for a new forum? Here's the place for both.
Starforce2

login broken, login chat too?

Post by Starforce2 »

Every time I come here I need to login even if I check the box to stay logged in. After logging in, I need to do it again for chat. Can that be fixed? ALl my other forums stay logged in for months at a time. I have their tabs open by default when I open the browser. But when this one opens, I always get the login issue.

Also, any chance of fixing that stupid save draft feature? It's annoying as f***. I'm constaly loosing posts because this forum is backwards to everything else. (save is where post is everywhere else so I hit it out of habbit) can pressing "no" atleast take you back to your typed post rather than dumping your text and just returning you to your reply/new thread field to start over?
Sparrow

Re: login broken, login chat too?

Post by Sparrow »

FWIW I stay logged into this forum just fine, but I experience the problem you're talking about on other forums. If I had to guess, I'd say it's a cookies issue and/or has to do with security software, but I really have no idea...
8-inch Schmidt-Newtonian
Ham radio callsign w0vye
gbrogmus@comcast.net

"There is no democracy in physics." - Louis Walter Alvarez
"That's not right. It's not even wrong!" - Wolfgang Pauli