Group Purchase of RASC 2024 Calendar

Forum for the discussion of astronomy books, magazines, movies, documentaries, web videos, astronomy apps, etc.

Moderator: Lilah

clayton

Group Purchase of RASC 2024 Calendar

Post by clayton »

I would like to order the 2024 calendar in a group purchase.

We only need 6 copies to get it for $19.00 each w/ free shipping vs the $21.00 + $6.75 shipping of non group orders.

https://store.astroleague.org/index.php ... cts_id=193

If interested I ask that you send me monies prior to my placing the order.

I will soft close this list Friday November 17, 2023 12:00 p.m. Meaning any persons wanting a copy after that date need to contact me directly to determine if they can get on the list. I will not postpone orders for any late deciders but may be able to accommodate you if you contact me via email or phone and I have not yet placed the order.

How to remit funds for your calendar:

Please remit $19.00 via PayPal using Friends and Family to my account not the MAS account

paypal.me/ClaytonLindsey

I am not accepting personal checks or cash for this order.

I will order as soon as I have all remittances. If we have 6 and someone has not yet been able to remit their balance or have changed their mind I will order for those you have paid no later than November 19, 2023. If you miss this date I am sorry but you will be dropped from the order. If all funds are remitted prior I will order as soon as possible to reserve our copies.

Note: Please read the details for the order fulfillment on the AL page. Note this is a Pre-order , they have limited quantities and ship in December. So don't expect these to arrive until possibly late December or early January.

Getting your Copy: If not Severe weather will I plan on getting the copies to the MAS general Meeting in January and again in February if needed.
If you need special arrangements I can work with you on another method but I can't volunteer to drive them around the twin cities.

If signup and want to drop out let me know as soon as possible.
Clayton Lindsey
clayton

Re: Group Purchase of RASC 2024 Calendar

Post by clayton »

Order closed
Clayton Lindsey