Space mission forum

Having problems using the forums? Have a suggestion for a new forum? Here's the place for both.
Gomanson

Space mission forum

Post by Gomanson »

Would anyone be interested in a forum (perhaps under "Other Interests") centered around space missions? I've wanted to make a few posts about these topics but didn't know where to put them. Areas discussed could be past, present, and future NASA and ESA missions, private space flight industry, and manned space travel. I think a lot of people on the MAS forum would be interested in these topics. It would be a good place to keep updated on interesting happenings and to share ideas/speculation.

If anyone wants this forum please respond to this post so your voice is heard! :D
-Ross
Mike Fischer

Space Missions---Great Idea

Post by Mike Fischer »

I think this is a great idea and would be very interesting and helpful in following space missions of US and other countries.

Something as simple as updates on International Space Station would provide more than enough material to work with.

M
Jon Hickman
Site Admin

Post by Jon Hickman »

Ross:

Sounds like a good idea to me. It would be interesting to know more about what we earthlings are doing "out there".
Jon Hickman