Celestron AVX Mount with Tripod and Upgrades - SOLD

Buying? Selling? Trading? Wanting? This is the place to do it.
Posts will be automatically pruned in 90 days,
rhaskins

Celestron AVX Mount with Tripod and Upgrades - SOLD

Post by rhaskins »

Celestron AVX mount with upgrades. I kinda went nuts upgrading this with all knobs replaced with ADM knobs, the ADM saddle replacement, with TPI Astro Leg Levelers, TPI Leg Spreaders and the TPI accessory/battery tray. Handset upgraded to NextStar+ USB version. Has multiple battery cables plus Anderson Power Poles connector and the Celestron power supply. There is a PoleMaster mount on the head for a PoleMaster (not included). It also has a Pelican 1550 Case for the mount head that uses the original packing foam. This makes a very safe and easy way to transport the mount anywhere. The leg levelers make it easy to set up on uneven ground, the leg spreaders makes the legs rigid with little vibration and the battery tray holds a lot of stuff off the ground.

The mount was also Hyper-Tuned by Deep Space Products in 2021, probably the last one they did before discontinuing doing that to AVX mount. Due to a lot of stuff happening this mount has seen little use since. Really in excellent condition. I used this for EAA mostly, and used SkyPortal and either SkySafari or Celestron’s SkyPortal software for control.

Also included are all the OEM parts and knobs that were upgraded.
I want to sell this as a complete setup for now.
Asking $1200.00 for everything plus shipping but really would like to sell locally. Will consider a reasonable offer. I accept PayPal.
Rick
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by rhaskins on Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andyharwood

Re: Celestron AVX Mount with Tripod and Upgrades

Post by andyharwood »

Rick, I am looking for one. I am in West St Paul and could pick it up this weekend if you are around. Would you respectfully consider $1000 even? Paypal, cash, whatever works. It will be put to immediate good use. :-)