Sticky Posts

Having problems using the forums? Have a suggestion for a new forum? Here's the place for both.
RussD

Sticky Posts

Post by RussD »

I want to make a post in the research forum that sits at the top of the forum for good.

The post I want to create would have a list of organized research projects to which astronomers like us could contribute...

How would I do this?

Russ
Ben Mullin

Post by Ben Mullin »

Russ,

You either need the moderator of the forum to make it sticky, or a forum admin. So either Michael, or and admin.

To that note, not that the research sig needs much moderation, but we may want to consider adding another moderator to that forum since I don't think Michael visits very often. I nominate you! :lol:

Ben
RussD

Post by RussD »

Ben Mullin wrote:Russ,

You either need the moderator of the forum to make it sticky, or a forum admin. So either Michael, or and admin.

To that note, not that the research sig needs much moderation, but we may want to consider adding another moderator to that forum since I don't think Michael visits very often. I nominate you! :lol:

Ben
I accept!

Michael? any objections? ;)

Russ
kibatme

Post by kibatme »

Russ has been granted moderator authority for the research forum. (Don't let the power go to your head, Russ!)
RussD wrote:
Ben Mullin wrote:Russ,

Ben
I accept!

Michael? any objections? ;)

Russ