ELO Lost & Found Conversation?

This is where you will find information and updates for all MAS Star Parties and Events open to the public.

Moderator: defalkner

Jon Hickman
Site Admin

ELO Lost & Found Conversation?

Post by Jon Hickman »

Not sure if it was on the boards or the ELO email list, but recall seeing something about a lost scarf during the Saturday, March 14 event at ELO - and a response that a scarf had been found on the visual platform cart. Although I read it in passing I'm thinking I also saw a note that a glove had been found, too. Significant for me in that last night when I pulled my heavier jacket out of the closet I found that a black glove (nerd-style with pads in forefinger and thumb for touch screens) that HAD been there when I left for ELO on Saturday 3-14 was no longer there. Wondering if someone remembers the thread and/or if a glove WAS found after the star party.

TIA!
Jon Hickman
merle

Re: ELO Lost & Found Conversation?

Post by merle »

Jon,

This was an email sent through the <Onaninfo@mnastro.org> mail list. I responded noting I saw the items on the visual accessory cart.

Merle
Clear skies,
Merle Hiltner
MAS Eagle Lake Observatory
Onan Observatory • Sylvia A. Casby Observatory • HotSpot Classroom
merle.hiltner@gmail.com
Jon Hickman
Site Admin

Post by Jon Hickman »

Thanks, Merle. I'll look for the glove when I'm out there for training on Saturday!
Jon Hickman
Ron Schmit

Post by Ron Schmit »

Don't forget to check the lost and found box. It's above the north rack in Baby Bear. I have moved several found items to that box.