ISP CGO tonight?

This is where you will find information and updates for all MAS Star Parties and Events open to the public.

Moderator: defalkner

Dave Venne

ISP CGO tonight?

Post by Dave Venne »

The forecasts for Friday and Saturday nights have gotten very pessimistic, so I'm going to be be there tonight imaging--if it clears off. It might be the best night of this new moon!
rjcegla

Re: ISP CGO tonight?

Post by rjcegla »

The weather forecast for the next week is not looking good so I'm going to give it a try tonight.
SEmert

Post by SEmert »

How did it go last night? I see Jerry called off the 4M for tonight, as Friday night (9/30/16 for the archives...) is looking to cloud up about sunset, but Saturday night is looking good at this point. I saw the same when going to my favorite set of sites (cleardarksky.com and weather.unisys.com), so I'm expecting to be there Saturday night instead.
Steve Emert
MAS Membership Coordinator
12.5" f/4.7 Obsession Clone Homemade Truss Dob, sometimes equipped with Celestron StarSense Explorer app
Celestron C8 SCT OTA on AVX GEQ mount
Astro-Tech AT72 ED Refractor OTA usually on Explore Scientific Twilight 1mount or tripod with Benro geared head
Celestron 5" SCT OTA on Synta AZ-4 or Explore Scientific Twilight 1 Alt-Az Mount, usually equipped with StarSense Explorer app
Orion 150mm Mak OTA and Orion EQ-G computerized mount
rjcegla

Post by rjcegla »

Very nice, clear, warm, and no mosquitoes last night. Field is in good shape. They started taking out the beans in the field North of CGO just before dusk. Lots of dust and noise but they quit early. Can't make it Saturday, hope you all have clear skies.